VirusTotal Citra

Hello.
I need help regarding Citra Emulator. So when i scanned the offcial Citra emulator setup file in VirusTotal, it shows W32/Kryptik.CJT.gen!Eldorado by Cyren. So is the setup file virus, or false positive. Also i have heard that some other vendor also showing this thing. So i request the members or the Citra team help reagrdig this issue.
Thank you.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)

The setup file of citra files shows malicious in virus total. So please help with this

Thank you

Hi, Citra is an open source project. This means that our code is publically available on github: GitHub - citra-emu/citra: A Nintendo 3DS Emulator
Anyone is free to look into our code at any point if they’re unsure of whether or not it is safe.

So long as you’ve downloaded the installer from our website, Download Citra - Citra, there is no risk of malware. Keep in mind that VirusTotal uses a lot of different anti-malware programs to scan a given file, this means that there are always some overzealous ones in there that report danger where there is none, AKA a false positive.