Issue: Visual C++ runtime error while playing any game for a while
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 8
- CPU: intel core i5 4200U CPU
- GPU: 10.18.10.3325
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1981
- Game: pokemon X
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (24.5 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (39.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1981 HEAD-0cfc5f6
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.5180
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.