When using the Vulkan API, games crash before the loading screen.
- Operating System: Windows 10 22H
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz
- GPU: Intel UHDGraphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2002
- Game: MONSTER HUNTER 4U 1.1 (USA)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (18.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2002 HEAD-9ec4954
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Please download vkdiag and post the output of it here.