Wanna now, where I have to paste the link to?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
It says I have to pastet he link to the Support post. But what is the Support Post. this is the Link: citra_log.txt (85 Bytes)

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

What is your issue and what do you need help with ?

I wanna play Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I can´t play it. It says, that it found an issue. So I clicked on the Link - there are 3 steps. I did 2 of them. On the 3. one it says, I have to pull/ drag the Link, that I found on the 2. step, to a Support Post. My question is: what is the Support post, I have to pull/ drag my link to. Please help me :smiley: Greetigs from Germany

Hey, was genau wird bei dir als Fehlermeldung angezeigt? Der Log den du geschickt hast hilft uns nicht leider nicht weiter da er nur sagt, dass Citra erfolgreich gestartet wurde. Außerdem wäre es gut wenn du die support information-Vorlage ausfüllen würdest. Ohne deinen Prozessor, dein Betriebssystem, deine Citra-Version, usw. zu kennen, können wir dir nur schlecht weiterhelfen.

English translation:
Hey, what exactly is your error message? The log you sent doesn’t help us because it just says that Citra has started successfully. Also, it would be good if you filled out the support information template. Without knowing your processor, your operating system, your Citra version, etc., we can hardly help you.

Danke schonmal, aber wo genau finde ich die support-information-Vorlage? Und die Fehlermeldung, die ich bekomme lautet. Citra hat einen schwerwiegenden Fehler festgestellt, bitte sieh dir fĂĽr mehr Details das Log an. FĂĽr mehr Informationen wie man an das Log kommt, geh bitte auf folgende Seite How to Upload the Log File.

The support information templete is in the post itself. Edit it and add details of your system information and other things.

I really don´t understand it, I am sorry. Is there a tutorial on youtube or something like that

when you created this thread a template was added for you to fill it:

Operating System:
CPU:
GPU:
Citra Version (found in title bar):
Game:
Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

if you are using Windows OS, to find which version and your CPU and GPU press Winkey + R
(i.e hold the key on your keyboard with the windows logo and press the R key)
this will show a Run window, type dxdiag and press enter. a message will show up, just click yes or ok, after that another window will pop up.
on the first tab of that windows (System) your can find the Operating System and Processor,
on the second tab (Display) you can find the GPU on Name.

Can you tell us what CPU, GPU you have?
Which version of Citra are you using ?
(Open Citra and go to help -> about & take a screenshot)
Follow these steps :

1. Open Citra and try to play Pokemon alpha sapphire.
  2. Close Citra and follow this to upload log. Here

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4030U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 1.90 GHz
Es ist ein 64-Bit-Betriebssytem, x64-basierter Prozessor.
Es ist Citra Canary #625

Ok, now describe your issue, e.g: game doesn’t work, game fails to launch, game crashes etc…

You need to upload log @Nightfighter90. We can’t identify the issue without that.

I know, but WHERE?? This is like the 5th time I ask this, but you guys weren´t able to tell me!!

I did like 5 times…

the only problem is, it´s in german. I wanna play Pokemon Omega Rubin, but than this message appears (screenshot)

Then you can just drag the log file to your answer and it uploads.

btw nice rom names and filepaths :^)

I opened Citra. I clicked on emulation. Then configuration. Then Debug. And now there is a Log File, this one:

then I have to drag it to my answer (what answer do you mean? please send me a screen, so its better to understand)

Well there is basically only one place to answer :stuck_out_tongue:

citra_log.txt (4.7 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

My English is too bad for this lmao.