When I enter the SmileBASIC code editor, it shows a blue background when it really should be black. I have confirmed that this is not an issue with my editor color theme, and the issue has not occurred before one of these recent updates. When I do customize the color theme, the background color is not applied.
EDIT: this is in SmileBASIC version 3.2.1.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (1803)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 940
- Game: SmileBASIC
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (17.0 KB)