I followed all the steps in order to dump my installed copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf and got the .cxi file. When I try to run it, a weird data-moshing like effect occurs. I can’t control the menu at all. There is no error message that pops up. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with my pc, the file, or the game itself.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U @ 2.20GHz Broadwell-U 14nm Technology
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra 1262
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue *
citra_log.txt (2.0 MB)