Weird Bug when clicking on Citra menu bar

Issue:
When clickin in Citra Menu bar, if i click on File or Emulation nohing happen, but if i click on any other option works well and i can move the mouse freely to the other options

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10 version 1709
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): canary Head-eb8c415
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

That’s a known issue. We’re trying to fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. I didn’t know that this was known issue. Keep the good work

1 Like

Happened to me too. In the meantime, hover your mouse over “View”, click it, and then hover it to “File”/“Emulation”.

I have this happening as well as an inability to not be in fullscreen. As in I can’t get Citra itself (when not running a game) to be windowed, and I cannot change window size at all. I can enter or exit fullscreen, but when not in fullscreen mode, it still is docked to the entire screen and don’t have the bar with minimize, restore, close.

I’m not sure what you’re describing, but that might be a different issue. Can you try this fix?

Yes, thank you that fixed the window issue. However, I still have to click on View before being able to click on File or Emulation

that happens, u can also hit alt and then use the arrow keys,
just wait for a fix, it’s not like it stops u from using Citra.

Actually, it was already fixed in the last update. At least it doesn’t occur to me anymore.

was it?
ty for the info, i don’t update daily 1 or 2 times a week works for me lol