Weird distorted icon while battling and audio, Pokemon Omega Ruby

Issue:
Just that during Pokemon battles, the gender icons of the Pokemon are broken. Also, the audio tends to sound an octave lower than usual. Is it because of the slowdown? If so, any way to prevent that? Also, there seems to be slight input lag with button pushes. I would appreciate any potential remedies to these problems. Thanks in advance.

System Information

• Operating System: Win 7 x64
  • CPU: i5-3570
  • GPU: GTX 660TI
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1125
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (1.4 MB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Your GPU driver is outdated, download and install the latest driver for your GPU from the manufacturer’s website.

Reduce internal resolution and set framerate limit to 100%. it is normal for the game to stutter during new animation transitions (shader compilation stutter) which can also cause some audio stutter, but only momentarily.