Weird Glitches Dancing Glitches

Issue:
Whenever I open a game in Citra, its screen starts to dance on my PC screen and the corner of windows button got weird for every app, folder etc.I think its due to my AMD drivers but is there any fix??

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: AMD A8 5500B with APU AMD Radeon HD 7560D
  • GPU: One from 7000 series AMD HD Radeon (I forgot the name)
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): I will upload log file, it will be in it
  • Game: ALL

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (113.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1492 HEAD-33f2c8b
OpenGL Vendor                                 ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer                               AMD Radeon HD 7560D
OpenGL Version                                3.3.1
GPU Driver Version                            15.301.1901.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             null
Enable Shader JIT                             [ ]
Enable Vsync                                  null
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

Hm, I think you have the latest drivers(Crimson Beta 16.2.1). Double check just in case.

Can you show screenshots/video clip what the issue looks like?

The crimson beta drivers aren’t installing and I can’t send video cuz Citra glitches are already making it overload

Try run DDU before reinstalling the drivers: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-business-class-quad-core-a8-series-apu-for-desktops/a8-5500b

If it still doesn’t work then perhaps you have a problematic GPU(usually AMD GPUs work terrible for OpenGL on Windows :confused: ).

Do you only have the integrated HD 7560D or you also have a graphics card? If not, upgrade to Nvidia to populate the PCI-E slot. (iirc A8-5500B is a desktop chip).

I had another AMD GPU, I am saving money to upgrade it to Nvidia

Ok try the other GPU by connecting the monitor to the graphics card’s output instead of the motherboard(which is why 7560D was selected).

I can switch APU to only GPU, I think I should try that too. My current GPU is sadly AMD too

Do you have any relatively inexpensive GPU suggestion which can also run yuzu games like Pokemon Let’s Go