Weird save file? What version of Citra did I have?

New here and I’m pretty familiar on how to run emulators and stuff but I’m no genius so bear with me. So I made the absolute dumbest mistake of reinstalling Windows 10 because my computer was acting up and stuff… without backing up my apps. Anyway, now Citra doesn’t recognize my save file on Pokemon Ultra Moon…? I can start up any game, but all the save data is gone. But I know that the save file is still there because I can load it up in PkHex or whatever and everything is back to normal on there. I’m pretty certain that it has to do with me using a different version of Citra, but again, I didn’t back anything up so… is there a way to tell what I had before? Or a way to get this save to work on the new version of Citra? I’ve always used Nightly and I’ve tried messing with the save file itself (where it says “main” once you click through like a million folders) but if I try to load Citra with that file, a little window come up saying these exact words:
“Invalid ROM format
Your ROM format is not supported. Please follow the guides to redump your game cartridges or installed titles”.

System Information

• Operating System: Win64bit
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1268
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Mooncitra_log.txt (23.2 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1268 HEAD-af197c1
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.