What are the games you play?

Looking for some recommendations to test the quality of Citra. :kissing_heart:
Here are the games that I play:

1. Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (one needs a savefile dump though! :pensive:)
  2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (works perfectly; sometimes glitchy though! :confused:)
  3. Hometown Story (played it loooong time ago and it had a saving glitch! don’t know if the glitch is still there…:no_mouth:)
  4. Pokemon Moon (worked perfectly! :smile:)
  5. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village (naming issue :pensive:)
  6. Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (works perfectly!:blush:)
  7. Story of Seasons (same as Trio of Towns!:slight_smile:)
  8. Kirby: Triple Deluxe (just love it because of its graphics :stuck_out_tongue:)

What about you?

I haven’t played many games on Citra yet, mostly just the Fire Emblem titles. Both of which seem to be working fine bar two issues:
Issue 1 = The game uses geometry shaders which are not available on new versions of Citra (as of yet). Because of this I tend to play on Citra Bleeding Edge 86.
Issue 2 = Audio glitching. This can somewhat be solved by using audio stretching but it isn’t perfect and does cause game slowdown (on Citra BE 86, not tested fully on newer builds).

I do plan on playing other titles though, but I need to complete FE Fates first.

Dislike Pokemon games at all. I am into:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (fan)
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (fan)
Hyrule Warriors (fan of Legend of Zelda)
Super Mario 3D Land (fan)
New Super Mario Bros 2
Luigi’s Manison: Dark Moon (enjoyable since GameCube)
Kid Icarus Uprising (unplayable yet) (enjoyable since NES)
MegaMan Legacy Collection (Fan)

That’s about it, I think.

Thanks for the recommendations! I’m planning to get Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi’s Mansion! :smiley:

Why not. Very good. :+1:

Have u tried running phoenix wright Dual Destinies or Phoenix Wright Spirit of justice?

@yishak_yared Neither fair well in Citra.

I play Megaman, but other than that, Mario 3d land

I like MegaMan and Mario 3D Land. Great games. :slight_smile:

rune factory for me. you wont get any game faster than it.

Rune Factory 4, Zelda series, and Pokemon Moon. By the way, what specification of PC do you use to run Citra?

intel core i5 4210u . integrated intel hd graphics 4400

All the Etrian Odysseys

Except 1U. That thing’s crap.

I usually play some Pokemon games, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, some Mario and Ace Attorney. I also play VC games, which play perfectly fine, but have audio issues.