What best laptop can Run Citra?

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Hello I want buy an Laptop To download Citra and bluestacks Emulator thanks for reply my question

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Citra only requires a relatively high single thread rating, Bluestacks is much the same. Neither require anything special in terms of actual graphical performance so a laptop with an Intel CPU + iGPU combo would probably suffice in that regard. If you want to go full performance, anything with a decent CPU (8th generation+ intel or AMD zen 2/3) and NVIDA dedicated graphics will give you the best in that regard.

Make sure that the laptop has at least an 8th gen Intel CPU or better. Long as you keep that in mind, you’ll be just fine.

If you want to know what generation an Intel CPU model is from, you can look at the number listed after the SKU number. For example:
Intel Core i5-6400 → Number after “i5” is 6, therefore 6th generation.
Intel Core i5-10210U → number after i5 is 10, therefore 10th generation.
Intel Core i5-9500T → Number after i5 is 9, therefore 9th generation.

Make sure to avoid Intel’s Pentium and Celeron line-up. Those CPUs aren’t advisable.

Read Intel’s own explanations about their product names if you want to know more: Intel® Processor Names, Numbers and Generation List

Oh, if you find listings of laptops with just “Intel Core i7” or “Intel Core i5 inside” without specifying which CPU model it actually is, avoid those like the plague. You never know what generation of CPU is in there and its a common tactic used by sellers to trick people into buying outdated hardware.