I had previously thought that when you went into Citra, it was just Emulation>Configure. However, when I attempted to configure my camera to scan a QR code, the option wasn’t there.
- Operating System: MacOS Mojave 10.14.3
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1272
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
I am currently unable to attach the log file, as I can’t access configuration