So I have a problem with Tomodachi life, where the miis don’t show their faces, I read that I have to dump files from the Nintendo 3ds to fix it? I don’t really understand what this means, I didn’t connect any Nintendo 3ds to my computer for Citra, and also, do I have to delete the files? I don’t really understand what dump means and what files I have to dump, can someone help?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1430
- Game: Tomodachi Life
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: