What is the best settings for my laptop

Issue:
so i have been trying to play pokemon Y but fps is in the single digits and can’t really play the game because it is way too slow and laggy.so what would be the best setting for my laptop so my game can run properly.thank you for taking the time.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10(64-bit)
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
  • GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R5 M430
  • Citra Version :Citra Canary 1865
  • Game: Pokemon Y
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (30.5 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1865 HEAD-6cc3468
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon (TM) R5 M430
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.12030.1
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.

You’d probably get better performance out of using your processor’s iGPU than your dedicated AMD GPU. Purely because AMD has crappy opengl drivers (which citra uses to emulate).

AMD probably has an equivelent to Nvidia Control Panel but I’ve never worked with that so let’s try the Windows way.

Right-click on your desktop and select Display Settings. Then scroll all the way down and select the Graphics settings. Then use the Graphics performance preference option to Browse for a desktop app and select citra-qt.exe. If you used the installer to install citra, you can find it in:
C:\Users\ (enter your username here) \AppData\Local\Citra\canary-mingw :arrow_backward: Change this last part into nightly-mingw if you have citra nightly installed and want to use that instead.

Once citra-qt.exe has been selected, simply click on options and select Power saving GPU: Intel HD 620. Then you’re done. Try running citra again after that and see if performance increases or not. Even if it works, please upload another log file just in case. Because we may need to update the Intel HD 620 graphics drivers