What problem i have i cannot understand?

You have a lot of memory read/write errors which are a sign of a corrupted rom or update. Redump both to make sure you have clean versions. Have at least 2GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card.

You ought to delete the current update if it is installed by right clicking on the game on Citra (assuming you have added a game folder) then Open Update Data Location and go back to the 0004000e folder then delete the folder that has the game’s ID. It should already be highlighted when you click on 0004000e.

are you sure man because i don’t have 3ds and the update i need it for cheats?

Ask the person who dumped the game for you if you can borrow their 3DS again to redump your purchased copy of the game.

I give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not pirate the game which would be illegal.

1 Like

no man just found it for cheats because the majority of cheats works with v1.5

i delete it man now then?

The only legal place to get v1.5 game update is from the Nintendo eShop. It is illegal everywhere else.

I’m afraid I’m not able to help you further. Follow the links above to redump everything the proper way once you have a legitimate copy of the game (cartridge or you buy from the Nintendo eShop) and your own Nintendo 3DS (required to get the game update v1.5).

well man can you post me some link to check it out?

What are you referring to? I gave links how to dump the game (both cartridge and digital) as well as game update (e.g v1.5).

Other links I could give you would be how to hack a 3DS and install CFW (Custom Firmware) on it which is a pre requisite in order to dump your games:

thnx man so the problem is solved when i restart the game?

The problem (saving in Pokémon X) should be solved once you have a clean rom and game update.

1 Like

clean game update yes but clean rom how?

Refer to the first two links: What problem i have i cannot understand?

ok i know it but you don’t refer exactly to rom but to the update only

explain it too if you can

These two refers to how to dump a game to a rom file. First link for physical game cartridges (that you insert in your Nintendo 3DS) and the second is digital (when you buy & download from the Nintendo eShop, it will be installed to the SD card of your Nintendo 3DS).

Click on the links and you will see clear instructions :slight_smile:

1 Like

fine but in that case i don’t care any further because i don’t have 3ds so i delete it once for good :smiley:

1 Like

but thnxs for the assistane happy to cooperate with you see you :wink:

1 Like

Tywald has been very clear and patient about explaining this to you, but it seems you still don’t understand:

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.

Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt regarding your comment, however, any further violation of the Guidelines will lead to a suspension from the forums.

1 Like

please my apologies i am new in this community and i want to continue to being keep here