When can we expect a fully completed CITRA?...(politely asking)

I don’t mean to be rude or something, but there is a lot of stuff going on where people ask which is currently the best, fastest citra and when will it be a completed build. It is a community effort, so I would like to ask if there is any possible way in which I or any other people could help. We would really appreciate a, fully working and a completed CITRA build.

As Citra is an open source community project, it will never quite be “complete”. The Wii and Gamecube emulator, Dolphin, is 14 years old and is still making massive strides in accuracy an user experience.

1 Like

Citra is still in the works, and since it’s an open-sourced project, it will take a very, very, very long time to become the perfect build (that doesn’t make it complete as there will be lots of bug fixes and stuff for it).

So if it was perfect, you may expect it to run games in it just like a real 3DS, and also it would be possible to use the update and DLC in it, except there might not be an official online support, it’ll take more time to implement that. And maybe they incorporated amiibo file support too.