Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: 64 bit operating system windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1719
- Game: Pokémon sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (26.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1719 HEAD-dfd7926
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19972
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/