Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
As soon as I open Pokemon Ultra Sun, it crashes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1756
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1756 HEAD-25ad002
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 21.11.1 30.0.13033.1000
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- System configuration block
0xA0001, 0xA0002, 0x70001, 0xB0000, 0xA0002, 0xA0002, 0xA0002 appears to be corrupted. Please attempt the steps outlined in our FAQ https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/