When I play Pokemon Omega Ruby the fps drops massively when I get into battle or enter a house

Issue:
When I am playing Pokemon Omega Ruby and I enter a house or get into a battle my fps drops massively and I start lagging just for a second or two. My PC can definitely handle it. Also, when I battle a pokemon it doesn’t show the battle effects (e.g when I use ember there are no special effects).

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel 6600K
  • GPU: MSI GeForce 1070
  • Citra Version (found in titlebar): Newest nightly build
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (have to use imgur) http://imgur.com/a/dyklG

Log:

citra is still not optimized and the slowdowns are normal and to be expected

Obviously it can’t. Paying $1000 for a PC is not a right to expect a magical computing device which will be able to handle everything you throw at it. Only because it handles PC games doesn’t mean it’s good for running unoptimized emulators (or many other complicated tasks).

There isn’t much you can do about this except for waiting for optimizations or getting even better hardware (which may or may not be available on the market already).

I´m completely sure this is no problem of the computer itself.I Know of other people with much better computer having the same problems.The FPS problem is a known fact and it´s the same the computer you have.
Playing a game with citra now is just like playing lottery,you would probabily lose.I tried a lot of games and experienced very low fps,and crashes in some of them.
As I said,not problem of the computer,the problem is citra´s

Some games are in a better state than others at this stage. Bravely Default and Bravely Second should run very well so that’s two you can try with.

But yes, ultimately Citra isn’t optimized so it’s expected to be slow right now even on high-end PCs.

The “problem” is not the PC or Citra, is the user unable to understand what “WIP” or “IN DEVELOPMENT” means. Half (or more) of the posts here would not even exist if users read the FAQ to begin with (this post being a clear example).