Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System:
- CPU:(*4) core_I3-6100(3.40 ghz)
- GPU: Intel HD graphics 530
- Citra Version (found in title bar): both
- Game: kingdom hearts dream drop destince
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Upload a log please, make sure you reach the screen where it is slow before closing Citra. Make sure you don’t reopen Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra.
Since, its a device problem anyway, so i guess thats a normal phenomenon, because had that problem also, not that it always happen tho