When i trying to start pokemon sword yuzu crash

When i want to start pokemon sword my yuzu crash . I have the latest yuzu version (329) and i have pokemon sword with yhe update 1.2.1 with 2 DLC and all the mods if that can help you to resolve my problem . I have also tryed to to start zelda link’s awakening and he also crash

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 329             . HEAD-mainline-636-3001-gc46550059
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Invalid value

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Can anyone provide me the shader cache for Isle of armor

yuzu_log.txt (14.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 331             . HEAD-mainline-636-3019-g20c853a11
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.67
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Invalid value

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.