When loading a game on any version of citra it fails to load due to a critical error,every game ive tried dose this.Games in question are the main series pokemon games.This a new installation of citra and ive used it in the past on the same hardware without issue.
- Operating System - Windows 10
*running a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8 core processor and AMD Radeon RX 580
- Citra Version - Canary 1850(one Im currently trying to use)
- Game - Pokemon X,Sun,Moon,Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
citra_log.txt (9.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1850 HEAD-063cae9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 20.8.3 27.20.12027.1001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/