When trading in Pokémon X, my pokémon is still with me

I traded my Haunter with someone else’s Haunter for them to evolve. Everything was fine until I checked the PC and realized that my Haunter was still there, but in the Pokédex the Gengar was registered. Does anyone know why and how to fix it? Please :confused:

Then, I tried again with another person, we exchanged and on the second attempt, the game asked me to restart it and when checking the pc case I already had it, I am confused …

Me ayudarias a evolucionar a mi haunter

Sorry for the late answer. I have no idea (I don’t play Pokémon and I haven’t seen anyone else having the issue) :frowning: this issue seems bizarre. Does it happen on your Nintendo 3DS as well?

@Marcoss23
This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro solo en inglés, por favor no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no es un hablante nativo de inglés y está utilizando un traductor para ayudarlo, puede escribir su publicación en su propio idioma siempre que proporcione el texto de la traducción automática en la publicación.