Issue: Whenever i attempt to load a game it freezes in the loading screen, it may be there for half an hour or more but still says its loading, but after i close it, the Citra freezes totally forcing me to force quit the application of Citra, Sadly enough i dont got any diagnostic log, it doesn’t appear after the game froze.
- Operating System: MacOS Ventura 13.4.1
- CPU: 1.6GHz (3.6GHz Turbo) Core i5 2 CPU Cores
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1782
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
Log during the frozen load screen