Whenever I launch Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu after asking for controller settings and then a white screen comes

I am Trying to play a randomizer nuzelock but I am not able to play please help me
Log file : yuzu_log.txt (81.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 506             . HEAD-mainline-636-4308-gde2ce116f
Operating System                              Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GT 740M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            425.31
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

But when I tried to save It suddenly freezed
Log file yuzu_log.txt (1.6 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 506             . HEAD-mainline-636-4308-gde2ce116f
Operating System                              Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GT 740M/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            425.31
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  boxcat
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
  • You have Boxcat (BCAT) enabled. Some games might not work when this is enabled. Please disable and try again if you are experiencing issues with games.

No It didn’t work. Could you please suggest another fix

I don’t think you have any luck, your GPU Driver is to old 11.04.2019.

When I play randomizer then only this problem happen

Then what should I do

Randomize I can’t help you there, if it was about the original one yes.
What you can do is to play Original version not modified, you will not get help for mods that edit the game, this are legit ones.

Now I am playing the normal version but still I am facing the problem

What I think is your GPU is to old and the latest Driver is from 11.04.2019 and it is old, only thing that you can try is get older versions of Yuzu and see what luck you have, hear you can find all builds.

Hardware Requirements

CPU GPU RAM
Minimum Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Intel HD Graphics 520 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB 8GB
Recommended Intel Core i5-10400 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Intel UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB 16GB