Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Whenever I open up my Animal Crossing: New Leaf rom, citra crashes on the loading screen. This hasn’t happened before, and yesterday, I was just playing. It was working fine until this morning.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1578
- Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1578 HEAD-7444c95
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Hi, do this:
- Open Citra then go to
File->Open Citra Folder
shaders folder then delete the
opengl folder if it’s there
Emulation->Configure... then click on
Graphics on the left
- Click on the
Advanced tab and turn on
Disk Shader Cache currently has a bug when
Accurate Multiplication is turned off causing it to slowly load all shaders from zero every time you start the game and makes the precompiled cache extrememly large + the RAM usage skyrockets until you crash.