Where does citra save videos?

Issue:
Where does citra save video files ?
I found pictures but can’t find video locations. I want to see the video created at battle agency.
in pokemon ultra sun after winning a battle in battle agency it asks if to save the battle video and i say yes and it shows saved but i cant find them in pc.
when i take pictures using roto dex it saves the pictures and i can find them.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

It opens up a save dialog for saving .ctm files.

in pokemon ultra sun after winning a battle it asks if to save the battle video and i say yes and it shows saved but i cant find them in pc.
when i take pictures using roto dex it saves the pictures and i can find them.

If the game saved those, you can only access them via the game. Citra isn’t responsible for that.

Pokemon saves the battle’s data in order to replay it, but it doesn’t capture a video.

Hmmm. This is the reason. I thought it would save videos just like pictures.

I’m playing DQ VIII and when I arrive at “Port Prospect” there’s this old man that wants me to take a picture but the pictures I take don’t wanna save. It shows “There is a problem with the SD card, so photos cannot be saved.” How do I fix this ?