Where is the Savestate/Loadstate FEATURE?

hello i’m a totally RETARD person, a totally RETARDEDFAILURESCUMSPITTABLE person.
that means i need the savestate/loadstate FEATURE, in order to have fun with games, and i don’t find that feature in the yuzu emulator, is there any way i can add it?
THANKS.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

It’s not viable for now. The emulator is not mature enough to save the status of each component.
There’s also the size matter, each savestate would be at least 4-6GB in size, maybe closer to 10GB depending of the game.

i mean why?, even emulators with BIG rooms like PS2/gamecube ones have savestate. why it would be 4GB in size?

ok SORRY for asking why, actually it DOESN’T MAKE ANYFKNSENSE me asking why, is like why i asked why? as i am being able to solve it or what? NO!,. i know i would never be able to do anyhthing buT BUT BUT…

just let me know when you add it.

It’s not the game size, but the amount of RAM in the console, plus any other state that needs to be saved, like GPU. A PS2 has 32MB, a Gamecube has 24MB, a Switch has 4GB.