No matter what game I’m playing, or what I have the resolution set to, there are white or lighter colored lines like this on every model. I’ve tried turning every shader setting on and off and they’re still there no matter what. I don’t know if it’s an OpenGL problem or what else might be causing it. Not the biggest deal if it’s my hardware or something and I can’t fix it, but a little annoying.
- Operating System: Ubuntu 19.10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8250U
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (Kabylake GT2)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): master-35690e3a
- Game: Any
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (73.5 KB)