Why does citra not work on samsung galaxy A10s (Android 9)?

I have tried to install the emulator in android 9 and it does not work says: The application could not be installed.
I have tried it on different smartphones, some are: the Samsung Galaxy A10s, Huawei Y6 2019, Samsung Galaxy J6 +.
these smartphones meet the requirements and cannot install citra and when i look for it in the play store it says it is not compatible

System Information

• Operating System: Android 9.0 pie
  • Ram:2 GB
  • CPU:Octacore 2.0 GHZ

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

make sure your os is 64 bit

if your instruction set is 32bit mode, your out of luck

it says that the instruction set is 64 bit but parenthetically it says that it is in mode it is in 32 bit mode, but even in the instruction set I get 64-bit ARMv8-A (32-bit mode)

Yeah that means Samsung installed 32-bit version of Android on your phone, similar how some OEMs install 32-bit Windows on some PCs.

On my mac os x Lion it said it can run but it wont start any games

first of all, this is the wrong topic for that. You should’ve made your own. Secondly, OS-x lion is way beyond what we can support. We require OSX 10.13 at a minimum, and recommend 10.14. If you cannot update your OS version, you will not be able to use citra.

well ok but i have one more question

Can you do online play on a android because i was hoping to play with my brother

Not yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can not install citra but in no way when I have a samsung galaxy J6 plus the latest android version available (android 10) and I do not understand why

Download Aida64 from the playstore and upload a screenshot of the CPU, Display and Android tabs.

your out of luck and your phone is running 32bit os