Why does every single monster hunter game freeze at the loading screen whenever i try to go out the village or in any open area?

Issue:
Every single Monster hunter game released for 3ds instantly freezes the moment it tries to load into the overworld. I tried Monster Hunter XX, Generations, Stories, 4g ,3g everty single one of them crashes at that loading screen and the only fix is nightly 860 which makes the game run too slow and i cant add cheats to help the speed in that version. Please help me

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: I5-4210u
  • GPU: HD 4400
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1628, 860
  • Game: Every single Monster Hunter Game
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    Heres one from mhg:

heres a link to my last post which contains the log from mhg:

I just wanna play Monster Hunter. And every other post that talks aabout game freezing at loading always have the hd 4400, why is this gpu so bad at anything monster hunter-related?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Even the pc version of Monster Hunter Ultimate crashes, Does Capcom hate HD 4400 cuz i ran that game on weaker hd 4000 and it worked(not very good) but it worked.

There is basically nothing you can do except upgrading your old computer. The issue is the drivers which Intel would need to fix but they are probably focusing on 10th and 11th gen to even bother at this point as the 4000 series is a dead platform since many years ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you had a desktop computer on the other hand you could drop in a graphics card but since you went with a laptop you are stuck with whatever it has got.

Guess i have no choice left because i dont on any other laptop thats not from hd 4000 series and the only other exception is running a gts 210