Kirby Planet Robobot lags hard at some sections, like 5-4 and 5-5
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2142
- Game: Kirby Planet Robobot
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (392.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2142 HEAD-fedf9a9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 496.76
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Enable Shader JIT again in
Emulation > Configure > Graphics > Advanced. Then test your game.
It still lags after that.