Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
when i open the the game the screen was black and the game did not start at all. On the menu it says region free but when the game is opened it seemed like it couldnt load and only shows black screen. Please Help.
- Operating System: 64bit-operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: AMD A9-9420
- GPU: AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, COMPUTE CORE 2C + 3G, 3000 Mhz,2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly 1272
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Umm . . . … Can someone please Help Me. I dont Understand what this bot is talking about ???
What Should I do . . … Please anybody out there Help Me.
How did you dump your ROM? redump it by following the appropriate guide:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
i dont know much about that cuz i just downloaded the game online
Read the community rules, you need to own a 3DS.