Will work with Bleeding Edge, but not new versions

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00HZ 3.00GHz
  • GPU: Radeon ™ RX 480 Graphics
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly Build - b4471aa
  • Game: New Super Mario Bros 2 Gold Edition
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:

Paste your entire console window log here. “Open command window here” Does not show when I do these instructions which is below this text currently, so reply and please tell me a way to paste the log a different way.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

You need to shift+right click to get the option to open a CMD window, anyway, it looks like you’re missing Mii data, you can get it by running making a Mii in Mii Maker, or from the Mii Maker entry in the compatibility list

Actually the Mii Data is part the shared data archive aka system files. The part ublg.lst not found is the NGWord Bad word list which is also system files. My guess is that OP didn’t migrate the user folder from the old Bleeding Edge directory.

It is saying I am missing Mii data in Bleeding Edge and it still works. Need me to send a picture of that?

What about ublg.lst?

If you look at the status bar in Citra, it says “System Archive Missing”. The user directory moved to another location and bleeding edge won’t detect. You’re suppose to follow what the “Migrate Your Savefiles” article says.

Edit: Must have read wrong.

Not every system archive is critical for game functionality, but it still is a good idea to grab everything you can. I would follow the guide to migrate your savefiles, and then after that redump your system archives, and merge it with the new Citra data location (overwrite anything.).

1 Like