Will Yuzu work in this computer?

Will Yuzu run in this pc? I have typed the specs below.

Windows 10 Pro Education
Core i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70 GHz
Intel HD Graphics 4400
4 GB RAM

Please help me.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

1 Like

You can read the requirements here: https://yuzu-emu.org/wiki/faq/#what-are-the-system-requirements-for-yuzu

Yuzu requires at least 8GB of RAM so right there it won’t work. You could upgrade it, however Intel HD 4400 only supports up to OpenGL 4.0 but Yuzu requires 4.5. For Vulkan, well Intel HD 4400 doesn’t support it at all.

Even if it would work it probably will be too slow to be enjoyable, you have a low-end laptop from 2013 with only integrated graphics :stuck_out_tongue: You need to buy a new computer.

1 Like

Alright. I have decided to skip the ambition of owning a switch. I will be at ease with a n64 :wink:

BTW you seem to stick out your tongue quite a lot. Is it pre-programmed or something?
(Don’t take this too seriously, just being slightly observant) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You still need a Switch to get the required system files and to dump the games. Else yuzu can only run homebrew apps.

Hey I Have Laptop With this specs

If they are the exact same, specially the GPU, yuzu will not run.