Tried latest Nightly and bleeding edge with same results. Getting fatal errors trying to load Kirby’s Blowout Blast and Kirby Planet Robobot Multi. Downloaded the .3ds files from (removed by moderator). Saw a fix in youtube (link removed; it contained system files) tried replacing the files in \AppData\Roaming\Citra but still getting the fatal error.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G3240 @ 3.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly #742 HEAD-964602d
- Game: Kirby’s Blowout Blast / Kirby Planet Robobot Multi
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (2.6 KB)