Xbox one controller 0 shows up twice under input device

Trying to configure all four of my xbox one wireless controllers with yuzu. I’m using the Xbox wireless adapter. Everything has always worked fine, and still does on all my other emulators. Problem is in controls, under input device, Xbox one controller 0 is listed twice, then it shows Xbox one controller 1 and Xbox one controller 2. There is no Xbox one controller 3 listed or available as it should be. I can’t configure my 4th controller because it doesn’t list the input under input device for it. I’m stumped. Like I said before the controllers are working properly and listed properly in all my many other emulators and they all work with 4 players just fine. For some reason yuzu lists controller 0 twice and doesn’t list controller 3.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

yuzu_log.txt (4.1 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

I finally solved this issue myself. Controller 0 is listed twice. One of them is controller 1 and the other is controller 4 and must be configured accordingly.