I was just playing the game, I needed to reset the computer so I saved (in-game, not state) and closed it. Then, when I opened Citra, load the game and tried to play, but this message appeared and it says that my save data is corrupted or incompatible. Plus, the time played and team was different than when I saved last time.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Game: Yo-Kai Watch 3 (Europe)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (592.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1697 HEAD-b3cab3c
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16871
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Did you use Save States in the past?
that didnt happen to me but i want a solution because i dont want that happening to me