Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
screen turn black after the loading animation stop
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
- GPU: JIT
- Citra Version (found in title bar): nightly 1981
- Game: yo-kai watch blaster
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (44.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1981 HEAD-81a5e23
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3324)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R7 200 Series
GPU Driver Version 21.5.2 27.20.20903.8001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from AMD’s website. https://www.amd.com/en/support
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I install the latest driver but the black screen is still here
Citra seems to be running into something corrupted. Try uninstalling your game update. If the issue persists, redump your entire game:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Dumping Updates and DLC
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.