Yo-Kai Watch Crash

Issue: Yo-Kai watch crashes mid game
Hey sorry if this has bad english… im portuguese… as u alr know by the title my yo kai watch crashes mid game and when i put it in full screen w border that just divides w mid part up then blanc space and then the other part… but the game is rll good in a second is good and in other second it crashed… help

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz 1.19 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX330 i think it is
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1708
  • Game: Yo-Kai Watch
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (55.6 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1708 HEAD-e7671d9
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.9365
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

If I’m understanding this correctly, if you select full screen mode in the middle of playing your game, it will crash the game? The screenshot shows something that looks more like a freeze to me (or is that supposed to indicate something else?).

If you’re not a native English speaker, feel free to post your message in your own language. Just make sure to post an automatic translation into English to go along with it. This translator is really good at preserving the original meaning of your comment throughout the translation: DeepL Translate

Automatic translation:
Se não é falante nativo de inglês, sinta-se à vontade para publicar a sua mensagem na sua própria língua. Não se esqueça de publicar uma tradução automática em inglês para acompanhar a sua mensagem. Este tradutor é realmente bom a preservar o significado original do seu comentário ao longo da tradução: DeepL Translate

oh ye i just saw ur reply… ye exactly it freezes but not always in fullscreen… when i just put in window w border it sometimes shows a litle black dots flickering and 2 min later it freezes

Hmmm, the black dots sound a lot like a problem another user had a while ago, though that was in a Pokemon game. Still, it won’t hurt to rule that out first: Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes All-in-One (May 2021) Download | TechPowerUp
Follow the instructions listed on the site. If the problem still occurs after that, please upload another log file.

ok ill see
and ill respond u

ohhhhh tysm tysm tysm tysm its good now thanks a lot byeeeeee and rest of good day

1 Like