Issue: Yo kai watch freezes at 0 fps
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I have played the game for 5 hours and use several cheats, and now when I do new quests, it just freezes at 0 fps, can anyone help me solve this pls?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- Citra Version (found in title bar): CITRA Nightly 2022
- Game: Yo-kai Watch
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (3.1 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2022 HEAD-ac9d72a
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable your cheats before launching your game, then try again. See if the issue persists.