Yo-kai watch wheel not working

Whenever i go into a battle i cant turn the yo-kai wheel but yet everyother touch screen features works fine
System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz
  • GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
  • Game: Yo-kai Watch 2:Fleshy Soul Ver 2.0

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

I’m not familiar with the game. Could you maybe upload a video showing how it is supposed to work, and then what happens when you try to do it?

Yo-kai Watch 2 - All Bosses (Infinite Inferno & Divine Paradise) - YouTube look at the bottom where you see the wheel turning to switch yokai

when i use the soultimate move it is the touchscreen but then i try to turn the wheel but instead get it forced to spin when my first 3 yokai died

https://drive.google.com/file/d/107BYb8C9DXdR86tc94wmYw6FKhoNGzoY/view?usp=sharing

citra_log.txt (145.9 KB)
citra_log.txt.old.txt (1.1 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1757   HEAD-ac98458
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version                           27.20.100.9664
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [ ]
Shader JIT                                   [ ]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
  • You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

You definitely don’t want to be using cheats whilst testing. Disable them, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). There’s a couple other things to check for here.

First off:

This driver is out of date. To update, download and install igfx_win_101.1404.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download https://downloadmirror.intel.com/723911/igfx_win_101.1404.exe

There’s also a bunch of settings that are weirdly toggled on and off. So let’s just reset the settings to rule that out as well. Go to Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings.

Now try your game again. If the issue remains, you could try using the keys binded to L and R to turn the wheel I believe. Though that’s just me guessing from the videos you’ve posted.

i fixed it i need to get farther in the game and the cheat was for Etrian Odyssesy Nexus, plus this is on a school pc

on a school laptop