Whenever i go into a battle i cant turn the yo-kai wheel but yet everyother touch screen features works fine
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1757
- Game: Yo-kai Watch 2:Fleshy Soul Ver 2.0
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
I’m not familiar with the game. Could you maybe upload a video showing how it is supposed to work, and then what happens when you try to do it?
when i use the soultimate move it is the touchscreen but then i try to turn the wheel but instead get it forced to spin when my first 3 yokai died
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 600
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12464
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
You definitely don’t want to be using cheats whilst testing. Disable them, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). There’s a couple other things to check for here.
This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
igfx_win_101.1404.exe from Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers
Mirror download https://downloadmirror.intel.com/723911/igfx_win_101.1404.exe
There’s also a bunch of settings that are weirdly toggled on and off. So let’s just reset the settings to rule that out as well. Go to
Emulation>Configuration>General and select Reset All Settings.
Now try your game again. If the issue remains, you could try using the keys binded to L and R to turn the wheel I believe. Though that’s just me guessing from the videos you’ve posted.
i fixed it i need to get farther in the game and the cheat was for Etrian Odyssesy Nexus, plus this is on a school pc