My yokai watch 2 is stuck.
When i launch Ykw2 Bs it wont stop saying connecting to internet.
- Operating System: Windows 10 pro
- CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700 CPU
- GPU: In built graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game: Yokai watch 2 BS
citra_log.txt (21.3 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2006 HEAD-f5b8888
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.1242
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
the only cheat i have is 60 fps cheat
Citra cannot connect to Nintendo’s servers. Thus, attempting to do so in-game will result in a softlock.