Yokai watch 2 graphical issue

Issue: when i use the magnifying glass to find a yokai and that i find it, this glitch comes up.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10
  • CPU: ryzen 5
  • GPU: gtx 1660 super
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1783
  • Game: yokai watch 2
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (51.7 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1783   HEAD-746609f
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           516.94
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Same problem, it was fine yesterday for my version but then after a citra update it became like that

do you know how we can make citra ‘go back’ to the version where it was working ?

To download a older version you need to go downloads and do manual downloads

and yes all the issues are fixed in the last build
seems the update messed up the game

Launch the latest Citra Nightly build, then go to File>Open Citra Folder and open up the shaders folder. Delete the opengl folder found here and try your game. See if the issue persists.

The same issue happens in yo-kai watch 3. It happens when you find any yo-kai.

The dev that introduced this regression is looking into it. Thanks for the reports. You can use Nightly 1782 in the meantime.

@TheSquirtle2338 @bannaan @Noct_Rodd The latest Citra Canary build should have a fix for the texture issues. Could you guys give it a test and provide some feedback for us?

1 Like

already replied on github Fix graphical bugs in Yokai 2/3 games by GPUCode · Pull Request #6119 · citra-emu/citra · GitHub

1 Like

Ehy i still can’t understand how to fix it, there is some code you removed, how i am supposed to do that? i really am not an expert with github

So is there any solution?

Should be fixed on Canary right now.