Yokai watch se queda trabado despues del inicio

mi problema es que cuando inicio en yokai watch 1 tras pasar la primera escena antes de iniciar el juego se queda en una pantalla negra, puedo escuchar el sonido pero no veo nada

System Information

• Operating System: intel core i3
  • CPU: HP ProDesk 600 G1
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): nigthy/canary
  • Game: yokai watch
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Logcitra_log.txt (80.4 KB)

Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version                            20.19.15.5126
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

como puedo habilitarla?

This is an English only forum, please do not post in any other language. If you are not a native English speaker and are using a translator to assist, you may write your post in your own language as long as you provide the text of the automatic translation in the post.

Este es un foro sólo en inglés, por favor no publique en ningún otro idioma. Si no eres un hablante nativo de inglés y utilizas un traductor para que te ayude, puedes escribir tu mensaje en tu propio idioma siempre y cuando proporciones el texto de la traducción automática en el mensaje.

Try turn off Enable Hardware Shader in the Advanced tab in the graphics options on Citra. Intel HD 4400 is a problematic GPU so you might need to buy an Nvidia graphics card.

thank boy(gracias amigo)

I have a problem, I cant do animaximums (srry im spanish and idk the name). Can someone help me pls?