I have tried everything, changed nvidia settings and what not but Monster Hunter 4 runs at 15-22 fps out of 60 from the moment i start it making it unplayable because the whole game looks like its going in slow motion, also can’t get Pokemon Sun to stabilize, this is less of a problem but, I’m starting to think there might be something wrong with the update or my sytem in general, cause I will eat my hat if it’s my hardware, if anyone has any idea what to do for this problem i would much apreciate your support.
- Operating System: Windows 10, version 1709, OB 16299.431
- CPU: Intel Core i7-5820k @ 4,5GHz
- GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 OC
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly | HEAD-7861be6
- Game: Pokemon Sun and MH4U (especially the latter)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):