Your GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Attempting to open a 3ds files gives the following error message
"
Your GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3, or you do not have the latest graphics driver.
"
System Information

• Operating System: OSX High Sierra
  • CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
  • GPU: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1156
  • Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
MacBook-Pro-4:~ vincentli$ /Users/vincentli/Desktop/Citra/nightly/citra-qt.app/Contents/MacOS/citra-qt-bin ; exit;

2018-12-17 23:48:03.234 citra-qt-bin[6923:307565] Error loading /Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/AppleCamera.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleCamera: dlopen(/Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/AppleCamera.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleCamera, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:

/Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/AppleCamera.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AppleCamera: open() failed with errno=13

2018-12-17 23:48:03.234 citra-qt-bin[6923:307565] Cannot find function pointer AppleCameraNewPlugIn for factory 3A06A710-6A71-48F1-93CE-1521DC01C0E7 in CFBundle/CFPlugIn 0x7fc18c8f14e0 </Library/CoreMediaIO/Plug-Ins/DAL/AppleCamera.plugin> (bundle, not loaded)

2018-12-17 23:48:03.235 citra-qt-bin[6923:307565] Error loading /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin/Contents/MacOS/VDC: dlopen(/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin/Contents/MacOS/VDC, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin/Contents/MacOS/VDC: open() failed with errno=13

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin/Contents/MacOS/VDC: stat() failed with errno=13

2018-12-17 23:48:03.235 citra-qt-bin[6923:307565] Cannot find function pointer VDCVideoNewPlugIn for factory C3E63314-EFF3-11DA-878B-00145162A98B in CFBundle/CFPlugIn 0x7fc18c8f9c20 </System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Resources/VDC.plugin> (bundle, not loaded)

n order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Unfortunately, since the game won’t even start, it is not possible to generate the log file

There is an open issue here, according to it nightly 1148 works, you can find previous nightly builds here.

guys i found a solution!!

run an older build of citra the one im running is nightly build 1144 and the game works perfectly fine with no error

if you cant find the link let me know!

1 Like

can you give me the link?

citra_log.txt (7.1 KB) here

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1311 HEAD-a9df1c2
OpenGL Vendor                                 null
OpenGL Renderer                               null
OpenGL Version                                null
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your log is incomplete, launch your game, reproduce the issue, close citra and don’t open it again, upload your log first.