Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I try to open up a ROM and an error message pops up of Your GPU may not support OpenGL 3.3
- Operating System: MacOS High Sierra
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1372
- Game: Pokemon y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (14.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1372 HEAD-35690e3
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics 6100
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/