Yuku Crash on Pokemon Sword every 2 minutes

Hello again,

I recently posted about my Yuzu that keeps crashing every 2 minutes on pokemon sword. I tried the suggested solutions on this platform, google and reddit. Still got the same problem. I crash mainly in battle animations and cutscene.
Here’s the file log.
Im desperate lol
yuzu_log.txt (759.9 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1213
Operating System                             Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.1098)
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           526.47
Host RAM                                     15.95 GiB
Host Swap                                    9.76 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

In the file log i see 3 “warning” but not sure what they are about

You didn’t have to make a new issue for this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It also doesn’t look like you bothered to dump your game update from console and your system firmware as mentioned before.

I’ve already tried! I followed the istructions step by step but nothing changed!

You’re still using base game from the log you posted. Plus the log has mention of lack of system firmware files. So while I do believe you tried, you may not have done it all succesfully. If you’re using latest firmware update 15 on your console then join the yuzu discord and meet me in the #dumping-support channel after you agree to our rules. yuzu